If you are like the many school administrators and teachers that I know, during the school year you barely have time to walk away from the many committees you serve on and can rarely get your eyes off papers to be graded and lesson plans to be changed. But then, comes magical summer—that special you-time of the year when you get to do and read anything you want.
But wait! Have you been so busy that you have no idea what you might even want to read? To make your books-of-summer list a little bit easier to compile, here are a few links leading to some promising picks for deep diving into a topic or to have as the perfect complement to your beach getaway:
- Best Beach Reads of 2017 via Refinery29
- Publisher’s Weekly Best Summer Books 2017
- 20 of the Best Books to Read in the Summer via Huffington Post
- The 24 Best Books to Read This Summer via Elle Magazine
- 16 of the Best New Books of Summer 2017 via Brightly
Happy reading and happy you-time!