Quality products and service never take a back seat at FrontRow. Our personable, US-based customer service is always here to help and ensure your success with our communication solutions. While building a successful customer experience is a hot topic for some companies, it has been a cornerstone for us from our very beginning.
Think of it this way. Let’s say you go on a trip to France. There are multiple touchpoints that you experience: food, music, fashion, museums, traffic, or perhaps conversations with strangers. Some of them might be positive, and some of them might be negative. However, each negative experience will affect how you will view your time in France. Similarly, our goal is for you to have a positive experience every time you interact with FrontRow.
We want to make sure that the journey of buying, using, and maintaining our products is as enjoyable and seamless as possible. Every person at FrontRow is committed to these five principles.
- Accessibility: We aim to provide our clients and partners with as much access as they need. From our Customer Care team to our Leadership team, you can contact us at any time.
- Responsiveness: We pride ourselves on responding in an efficient, timely manner.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency is one of the essential values in customer care. We see ourselves as your partner in school and classroom communication.
- Communication: We aim to keep our customers and partners up to date through regular communication and documentation.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do. We are committed to applying our knowledge, innovation, and intelligence in providing products relevant to today’s education market.
Our Customer Care Department and Technology Solutions Group are both located in Petaluma, California, available from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST, and respond to requests within one business day or less. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out FrontRow’s TrustPilot link to learn how our customers think about us or to leave the review.